Saturday, April 12, 2008

Welcome to our Family Blog!

I am sure that lots of you have really missed the Solid Roots newsletter that used to grace your mailbox on a monthly basis. So now, just for you, we've decided to join the 21st century and create a blog! This way, when you can't sleep at night, you can fire up the old PC and come here for your dose of Thomasson merriment. I will try to update the site frequently and be sure to include lots of full-color photos! I'm so excited just thinking about it! So check back often for updates.

2 comments:

Sandy Rogers said...

Wonderful blog! Certainly worthy of comments!

Keep up the good work, I will check back often for updates!

Paula Calvert said...

The Thomasson Times is the the best blog I've ever seen. If there are contests for bloggs this one would win. The picture of the easter bunny was nice even though since they are hard to catch, I think that might have been a doctored photo.
I will check back for of this informantion!