Monday, March 1, 2010

Chip's Photographic Adventure

The other day, we were waiting (like as in for ETERNITY) while Luke was at the orthodontist. Chip played with everything I had packed for him in about 69 seconds, and boredom was on its merry way. Can't have that, now can we? So I dug around in my purse and pulled out a little camera. Here within lies the results.

Does it surprise anyone that I am Chip's favorite model? I like to think of myself as his muse.

Once he tired of me, he moved on to a still life.

And don't forget some macro work!

Then he set about documenting the scene.

Where would we be without a self-portrait?

This last one is my very favorite. This is a sorta-almost-not-quite-there portrait of me and the nurse. I think his work shows real promise.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

LOL I love it!!! He def has his mothers photography skills :)