Monday, July 14, 2008

Splish Splash!

If I were to tell you that we went to a pool party recently, you would probably ask me to precisely define the word "we." Am I saying that "we" ALL went to the pool party, or I am saying that a good portion of "we" went to the pool party? The reason you would be asking for clarification is due to my infamous reputation for disliking all forms of pools and their stubborness in being placed outside. I mean, why can't we swim in air conditioned comfort? Well, be that as it may, we ALL attended a pool party recently and had a great time. I think the pictures prove it!


That fun-loving Luke really likes "playing" with Tyler. But he's okay! That's one tough kid.


First and Second Timothy took a while to get aquainted with the water before just plunging right in all willy-nilly.





And, of course, all that water play makes a body hungry.

Do you think he's looking for gum?


Either he found some or, more likely, he's summing up our fun experience at the pool party!

No comments: