Monday, December 8, 2008


The Christmas program at church was last Sunday evening. The whole night was just fantastic! Dinner was first so Tim, Tyler, Chip and I were comfortably seated and waited on hand and foot by the teens. As it should be, I like to say.
Nick loves it when I take pictures of him in front of his friends.
After dinner, we retired to the sanctuary for the actual program. It was so beautiful! The older boys sang with their Sunday School classes. And, just for you, I have included a video of each group singing. It's just like you were there, except you were home! WOW! There is nothing you can't do on the Internet.
Tyler and his class singing 'Silent Night.'

Below, is a picture and video of Luke and Nick singing a lovely Christmas carol with their Sunday School group. They are getting so big! It shocks me when I see things like this because it seems to me that they should still be little bitty.

No comments: