Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today we spent some time at a local park. I brought my camera, determined to get some new pictures of All Those Boys. I expected to get a few keepers, but to my surprise, they all ended up really good! Now I've been studying photography long enough to know how rare that is: the moon must have been in the same house as some planet or something. I'm not complaining though! I'm thrilled!

Luke at 15. He's growing up so fast.

Nick at 13. What a handsome young man!

Tyler at 9. Poor Tyler was very sick last week. I'm so glad he's feeling better!

And here's Chip at 2. He certainly knows what to do when a camera is pointed at him.

I completely expected today to be a rotten day. We were kicked out of our house for yet another open house. But I was wrong! I'm excited to have a bunch of new family pictures! Thank goodness for my trusty tripod. ;o)

No comments: