Saturday, January 30, 2010

Merry Month Past Christmas

I can't believe it, but I neglected to publish any pictures from Christmas 2009. That's just unacceptable, and I imagine you're all talking bad about me behind my back. Well, I'll put a stop to that right here and now.

The early morning pictures are dark and grainy because it's early morning and it was dark and grainy looking, of course. When else does one get early, dark and grainy pictures, after all? But I like them because you can see how sleepy Chip is, yet so excited about his presents.

Obviously, the older ones would NOT allow pictures to be taken of them in the early morn, so there is no record of them celebrating Christmas with us. Besides the large receipts, that is.

Tyler played Santa Claus for us and handed out all the presents!

Later that day, Grandma and Grandma Pa (according to Chip), Suzy, Scott and family made it over to enjoy some Christmas cheer. They only got to stay a little bit because there was a blizzard brewing outside, but it was fun nonetheless.

I can't get over how big the grandkids are getting!

The stormy, blizzardy weather kept us from celebrating with my side of the family. But never fear! We'll make up for it next year. Merry Christmas!

No comments: