Tuesday, May 13, 2008



Disneyland is reportedly the happiest place on earth, but I think the Play Place at McDonald's probably runs a close second. There are lots of things to do: little places to explore, tunnels to crawl through, slides to swoosh down, even video games to attack.



And, of course, eat, which these three do handsomely.


While poor Sissy was undergoing dental torture, we were dining upon Quarter Pounders and MSG-coated french fries. Yes, I am puffy today, but it was heaven then.

Chip was alternately drawn to and repulsed by Ronald.



But Tyler is suave and cool and quickly made friends with Ronald.

Finally, as I watched the boys play together, I was mindful of a very, very important thought: Thank goodness I'll never have to squeeze myself up one of those slides to retrieve Chip should he get up there and get stuck. I'll just send one of them. That's a very good thing.

No comments: