Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is pretty neat...I get presents and everyone makes a fuss over me.What could be better? I'm very proud of All Those Boys and, although it sounds silly, everyday is kind of Mother's Day when you are as blessed as I am.


Today I wanted to show you some Moms who are blessed indeed.


Grandma and Grandpa got to come in for dinner and presents this evening. Between them they have 6 kids and a whole bunch of grandkids.

Looks to me like being a Mom must just get better and better with time as your family grows.

There are lots of Moms I love: mine, Ginger, Paula, Sandy, Angie, Lisa.

I love future moms: Carrie, Jennifer, Leslie, Angela.

My friends are all Moms. I love them all too.

But this Mother's Day, there is one Mom who stands out in my mind as extremely blessed.

All kids are miracles, but this one outdid himself this week.


Chris Paul, we are SO thankful you are going to be okay.

Christy, I hope you have the BEST Mother's Day EVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I feel very blessed to be spending this day with Christian and Will both. God has given me more time with him and I am SOOO thankful. Thank you for all the prayers and visits. I love you!