Monday, August 25, 2008

Do I Need To Sign A Waiver To Let My Kids On That?

The other day whilst peacefully driving by the elementary school, my eyes happened to drift over to the playground. What they lighted on struck stark cold fear in my maternal heart all the while igniting a spark in my kidlets second to none. We could NOT get there fast enough to suit them. We approached the awesome structure with fear and trembling, or at least I did. The kids jumped out of that vehicle like it was on fire and headed straight for sure death.

They shimmied up that Christmas tree shaped rope web just like a bunch of monkeys. The official word is that should you fall, the ropes will catch you. Yeah, right across the neck, leaving you quite vegetable like.

Fortunately no one fell. I told the boys to play on that thing as much as they wanted...I figure it won't be there long.

And, just to tease you, there are reports of a single photo showing me trying to climb this thing. Unsubstantiated reports, I should add. And, should it exist, I can guarantee it will never see the light of day.

No comments: