Thursday, August 21, 2008



When we go out to eat we always choose a buffet. Know why? Let me give you a hint. When it comes to fine dining All Those Boys can really put 'er away. Well, actually, Luke, Nick and Tyler can outeat the Senate (plus aides) while Chip is generally content to throw most of his food on the floor and ends up eating some sprinkles or M&M's. But I don't worry about his eating habits...because I know what's coming. So buffets are good for us. But to be honest, I always feel rather sorry for the buffet owners. I wonder when they see us all climb out of the Big Ride and stroll purposefully towards the entrance, do they clutch at their bosom and moan at the coming onslaught? Or are they stoic and know that Chip's plate of sprinkles will even out Luke's 26 ounces of steak? Or Tyler's 2 pounds of popcorn shrimp? Or Nicholas's brick oven full of pizza? At any rate, we all had a great time. And that's what matters to me. :o)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

We only eat at buffets with Dalton for all the same reasons you posted about Chip. For our anniversary in October I'm begging Rocky to take me to a nice sit down restaurant.