Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's All Who You Know...

...and man, was I glad to know Matt this day!

What in the world is he doing?? Breaking into the Big Ride while I stand there and benignly take pictures?? How sick is that?? Does that make me an accomplice? Will I have to go to jail and face those tough women who would love to knock me around? Do I need a lawyer?

What about movie rights?


Actually, although the camera doesn't lie, it can tell many tales. Matt is not being a greasy bad guy (at least in this picture). He is being a life-saving good guy by unlocking my Suburban that got locked with the keys on the wrong side of the door. Life-saving, you scoff? Yes. I didn't get a picture of Tim's face when we discovered the vehicle was locked with the keys on the dash, but trust me when I say LIFE-SAVING.


There were a few tense moments when I didn't think he was going to get it. I think he thought so too. But just when I began to think that he'd gone to all those years of school for nothing, he gave a mighty shout and THE DOOR OPENED!! What a beautiful sight!! What a glorious nephew!! I was extremely thankful and immediately commenced to baking a nice Butterfinger Cake for my own personal hero. :o)

No comments: