Saturday, October 11, 2008

Seldom do I have my camera or camcorder trained in just the right direction to capture a fabulous rogue interception or startling touchdown that came out of nowhere. But there are times when I'm on my A-Game. Tyler's last game must have been one of those nights. The stars and planets must have been in just the proper alignment for recording awesome moments for posterity. Maybe it's because it was COLD! Made me sharp. At any rate, here is footage of Tyler making a neat touchdown! I think he's got a future here. (He's #20...a.k.a. the kid with the ball.)


Ty also has some skill on the defensive side. Here we see him very gently knocking a child to the ground in the process of ripping his flag from his side. After lording over him for a few seconds, he then throws the flag at the downed boy. Watch and observe.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Annabelle was impressed!