Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Please Be Patient...

We seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties that are preventing me from working on our desktop. In a nutshell, our PC is not feeling well. Nor acting well. So I am stuck with the laptop. Now, that last sentence may make you think I'm not grateful for the laptop, but that just isn't so. I am overcome with gratefulness. But, you see, I cannot access any of my pictures on the laptop. That makes me very discouraged because I have some beautiful new photos I am dying to show you! And I know you're excited to see them. That's where the plea for patience comes in. We both have to wait....So we shall. Please know, though, that I will have a respectable post for you, replete with lovely pictures, just as soon as I can figure out how to give a Tylenol to the computer.

No comments: