Monday, February 1, 2010



Yesterday we were treated to a fun visit from some aliens. Well, actually, that's kind of a misleading term. They live in Missouri, so if you want to get technical about it, they are probably officially aliens to Kansas. And how often do you get to call your relatives 'aliens' anyway? You have to seize these opportunities whenever they come, because they are rare.

At any rate, Paula and Christy came to town! It was great to see them! We finally got to exchange Christmas gifts too! Sandy and Leslie came over too. We had yummy snacks and visited all afternoon.

Here is a nice new picture of me, Sandy and Paula. I think we all look fabulous! You can hardly tell they are SO MUCH OLDER than me, can you? (Good thing I just got my Christmas presents because after that crack...there probably won't be any more presents for a good long time.) Just kidding! I love you all!

No comments: