Thursday, July 22, 2010

This spring we all really enjoyed our first foray into the world of Track. Luke and Nick both participated and both did very well. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Luke. There is no reason to look at the screen disapprovingly. I already know how bad that is. I shall stitch a scarlet letter of some sort to my bosom to show the world that I am a Bad Mother. Good enough? Good.

Let's move on then, shall we? I did get some magnificent photos of Nick! He is not only speedy, but seems extraordinarily gifted in high jump. Watching him jump is just beautiful to see. I think you'll agree!

Here we have Nick bearing down on the finish line.

These photos show him approaching the high jump bar then SPRING! lightly arching over said bar. Makes my back hurt just looking at him.

It is worth noting that he was named League Champion for High Jump! This last picture shows his winning jump.

I truly enjoyed everything the boys did this year, but I think I might very well be hooked for life on Track. GO EAGLES!

No comments: