Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Twilight Experience

I know it seems an unlikely thing for me to admit, but here I go. I am a Twi-Mom, a Twi-Hard, Team Edward, whatever you want to call it. I dearly love the Twilight Saga. All of it, the books and movies. And Edward.

Speaking of movies, the latest installment premiered this summer. My fellow Twi-Mom Rebecca found out about a really neat deal. Turns out we could watch all three Twilight movies in one very long, very fun night! Well, we certainly couldn't pass that up, now could we? So we donned our 'Team Edward' shirts, fought crowds of women, hooked up with Edward in the lobby, then over-loaded on Twilight. ;o)

What a neat night that was! We can't wait now for the next movie. Granted, that's not coming out til fall 2011, but we Twi-Moms are nothing at all if not patient. We'll be there. Front row with a big bucket of popcorn. And Edward....lots of Edward.

No comments: