Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Think We'll Call Him TAE-ler

Tyler has recently started studying Tae Kwon Do. He really wanted to do this for quite some time, but I just couldn't swing the logistics of it all until I got a lucky break and a class started right here in town. He goes two times per week and just loves it. The instructor works them so hard and they all eat it up. He (the instructor, not Tyler) is rather intimidating so even though I am the one paying the bill, I haven't had the nerve yet to bring my camera to class. But that can't stop a mother on a mission. Here within lies the never-before-published-unretouched photos of Tyler Tae Kwon Do-ing.

And, of course, there is another Tae Kwon Do-er in the house. He thinks he is quite possibly a double black belt, undercover of course.

2 comments:

Lil Ol Me said...

How cute do your boys look? How are you all. Life here is still just mad and I never have time for much. I wish I could penpal etc but I just cant manage it all. I am trying to blog more regular now though.
Love reading your updates. Stay safe, happy and well all of you.

Lil Ol Me said...

Hi again


I was just looking for your email addy...can you send it me so I can have 'chat'. I would love to know all about your new camera, what it is etc.