Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last time we visited I emoted about what a wonderful Christmas gift I received this year. I wanted to share a couple (or maybe a couple more than a couple) of pictures I have taken with my new camera. I am learning so much about photography every day! Sometimes I get good pictures and then again, I delete an awful lot. I am trying out different kinds of photography to see what I really like to do. It's all very exciting, I know that much! Thank you for indulging me as I share my excitement with you!

Aren't All Those Boys even better looking when you can see them upclose and personal? I certainly think so!

1 comment:

carrie said...

those are nice! I guess I didn't even know you were interested in photography. dumb me! You're off to a great start...what kind of camera did you get?