Sunday, June 8, 2008

It is amazing to me what kids can do with their bodies. They can climb and jump and run...all things that are currently foreign to me. Not that I'm unable to do any of those things. I'm simply not that sort. And I wasn't as a little kid either. Therefore, going to the park with All Those Boys is quite an eye opener for me. Check out what I caught some of them doing.

Here is Tyler doing his impression of an inch worm. Of course, he's longer than an inch, but still.

This, of course, is what all the evolutionists have been dying to get their hands on. Nick is obviously the missing link.

Tim is such a smarty-pants. This is him going across the monkey bars. Way to expend energy, Dad.

Finally, here we have me "playing" at the park. This could very well be worth alot of money, as it's an extremely rare photo. But I wouldn't want it to be said that I never played with my kids at the playground!

No comments: