Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh, my goodness! Look at this picture I just found of the super cool Screamin' Eagle Pep Band from probably around 1983 or so. You have NO idea how badly I wanted to play in this band. I even had a Screamin' Eagle Pep Band t-shirt that I cherished. But, alas, I was too young and it was not to be. By the time I was old enough, it was just not the same. I've never gotten over it. But look! What is this I see? Who is that groovy dude with the large smoky glasses sitting on the front row? Right behind the tri-toms, which were definitely the coolest instrument in the entire Pep Band? Why, it's Tim! Lucky fellow! I can still remember how he played those tri-toms during the solo in "Land of a Thousand Dances." I knew I loved him even then. Oh, this was fun! I will dig up more old pictures and get them properly published here on the 'Blog. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture!!! You should list everyone in there for me, there are a few I don't know. When did Tim stop wearing glasses? I don't remember him with them