Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation Bible School

Whew! We have been attending Vacation Bible School this week and I'm beat. Chip and I are hanging out in the nursery, eating one Teddy Graham after another. The older kids are all having a great time. Luke and Nick are both helping in recreation, a very exalted position, let me assure. Tyler still takes part in a class. I've got some pictures to share that kind of sum up the whole VBS experience.


Tyler got to carry the American Flag and lead the Pledge on Monday! That's exciting!

Luke and Nick have spent the week looking very cool, shooting baskets and eating snacks in the gym. You have no idea how the few available recreation spots are coveted. It's a good thing that bribe I gave the director worked out okay.

And Chip has been keeping all the ladies happy by just showing his usual Mr. Personality persona. Lots and lots of cookies and containment is what's needed here. That and a nap for Mom.

No comments: