Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stay Off The Roads! We've Got A New Driver!



I know it is a tired topic of conversation to discuss how fast time goes by. But sometimes you just can't help it. This last week, Luke, after much sweating and fretting, took and passed the written test for his instructional driver's permit. Now this means that he can legally drive with a licensed driver...and we have been. Believe me, we have been. He is doing great and is very cautious and careful. I get alot of text messages sent as I get used to sitting in the passenger seat. Not long ago, I heard a song that said "you can't fence time" and that is so true. You sure can't, but you can go along for the ride. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is old enough to drive! It seems like yesterday that I got to come see him in the hospital when he was born. Time does fly.....kinda sad sometimes, huh?